phpSorTable Project October 22nd, 2008
!!! NOTICE: this package is out of date! I have implemented another package, phpSortable, wich has been always updated and bug fixed. phpSortTable is now phpSorTable!!! hier the LAST VERSION. phpSortTable is a Class that shows MySQL QueryResults in a HTML Table. As the name SortTable says, the shown table displays also the columns headers as links, so the query result of a table can be sorted. Furthermore it gives the possibility to link the single rows with diferents other scripts types, like for editing, deleting, inserting and so on. And if there are too many results to be displayed, the phpSortTable class also gives the user the possibility to select how much rows have to be displayed. The table can also be "navigated" with the "last" and "next" links.
- displays a MySQL table content in a HTML table.
- only predefined columns of the MySQL table are displyed.
- sorts tables rows ascending and descending with the selected column.
- limits the amount of displayed rows (5, 10, 20, 30, or 50).
- displays “last” and “next” links for table navigation, if are more rows to be shown.
- user defined links for edit and delete of single rows, if desired.
- formating of single columns with a given format-function.
- links for adding new entries.
- dialog for edit and delete links with a user defined message.
- user defined default rows number.
- user defined WHERE clause for filtering results from table.
- user defined CSS file for table formating.
- column as links that can attach the current id of the row or the row data.
I still working on this class and its documentation, but it already works with a basic functionallity.
The last documentation version was released on 15.04.07 and is delivered with the .zip file.
There is also an online documentation hier – phpSortTable Doc.
Hier is the last review I´ve been working:
- php_sort_table.php: the phpSortTable class.
- php_sort_column.php : help class for the phpSortTable class.
- img directory : hier are the image files for the edit and delete links, so as for ASC and DESC arrows.
- example directory : some examples on using this class.
- multiple keys feature for differents colums as links
Do you want to use this class and still havin questions? Leave your question here as a comment. I`ll be glad to help you.
This class is free for all kind of use. You can use it, change it and distribute. Feel free!
PHPClasses Trackback link: